Family Picture

Family Picture

Monday, September 12, 2011

Starting School

So i have issues with my camera, for some reason I can't get the pictures off. When Paul gets around to it, I will have pictures on my computer to put up on the blog.

Well Summer is officially over. Paul went back to school end of August, Luke started Preschool (yay!)beginning of September, I started school again (more on this later) this last week. It's been an interesting month.

As I said, Luke started preschool. He is going 4 days a week for 3 hrs and is LOVING it! One of my friends and I carpool which is super nice. I get to spent some alone time with Liliana and I also get to do somethings in peace. Luke's first day was more traumatic for me than it was for him. He just said, "bye mom, bye dad" and walked straight into the classroom, when he got home he said "lots of other kids were crying btu I didn't". Now I did, just a little. I can't believe Luke is big enough for school and i was also a little offended (not really) that he didn't care that I was leaving him. Hopefully he can enjoy school as much in the future as he does now. He also wants to know everyday why they don't practice the ABC's obviously playing isn't what you're supposed to do in school.

Now me. I have decided to go back to school and get my master's degree in Public Administration. I am really enjoying it so far, even though it is a little crazy with Paul being gone most days and studying and a whole bunch of reading (try reading more than 50% of the federalist papers in 4 days). I plan on being done in about 2 yrs and then the plan is to work for a non-profit organization of some kind. I'm taking 9 credits this semester and love it. Hopefully I'll be able to say the same in December :)

Liliana turns 1 next month, but I'll decuss that in another post. She is nearly walking - something she's been thinking about for nearly 2 months - little chicken. She will walk with a popscyle stick in her hand as long as someone is holding the other end - like dumbo and his feather.

Here's Luke's first day of school pictures and a cute one of Lily



No comments: